Saturday, July 23, 2022

The second star to the right shines in the night for you

This is my second lot of film from when I went to Disneyland Paris, and it might just be my favorite. Like I said in that last post, I'm really not a photographer and I'm not interested in trying to be and because of this I'm really not a perfectionist about it. And there's so many things that I am a chronic perfectionist about that I really try and protect this carefree attitude I have towards it because it excites me like when you're a kid and you don't care about the outcome because you're just delighted by the experimentation and process. I sent these reels off to be developed professionally, and there was a mistake during the process which "ruined" the film and they were so apologetic about it. At first I was disappointed I'd lost the photos however they may have come out, until I realized that they'd been sent to me anyway and they're perfect. It's a black and white film, so to me the textures just make the photos look about 100 years old, like the kind you'd find at a flea market. It also gives me that nostalgic feeling for old social media, when we'd delibrarely add grain and frames and light leaks to digital photos to try and make them look more tangible.

Disneyland Paris hotel Disneyland Paris Pinocchio Les Voyages Disneyland Paris Dumbo ride Disneyland Paris Sleeping Beauty Castle Disneyland Paris Aladdin Disneyland Paris Frontierland Pixar Coco Disneyland Paris Frontierland Pixar Coco Disneyland Paris Frontierland Big Thunder Mountain Disneyland Paris Phantom Manor Disneyland Paris Phantom Manor Disneyland Paris Adventureland Pirates Disneyland Paris Pixar Up Carl and Russel Disneyland Paris Frontierland Phantom Manor Disneyland Paris Fantasyland beanstalk Disneyland Paris Fantasyland Cinderella fountain Disneyland Paris it's a small world Mary Blair Disneyland Paris Alice's Tea Cups Disneyland Paris Fantasyland Disneyland Paris Alice in Wonderland maze Disneyland Paris Cinderella's pumpkin carriage Disneyland Paris Sleeping Beauty's castle Disneyland Paris Space Mountain Discoveryland Disneyland Paris Discoveryland Wall-E and Eve Disneyland Paris Discoveryland Disneyland Paris Discoveryland Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Rex Pixar Toy Story Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Pixar Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Tower of Terror Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Tower of Terror Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Tower of Terror Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Tower of Terror Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Walt and Mickey Mouse statue

No comments:

Post a Comment